We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join our beautiful Tel Aviv Office.
In this role you’ll be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing marketing programs that effectively promote WW’s product brand to drive preference to WW and grow market share in the marine risk and analytics technology. In conjunction with the strategy set by the Chief Business Officer, this position will champion all marketing initiatives directed to insurance and governmental audiences. This is an individual contributor within a matrixed structure. This position should anticipate 10% travel requirements with global geographic responsibility.
In this position you will:
- Set and execute a robust strategy to establish WW as the leading maritime risk and analytics company.
- Create brand awareness and cultivate the Windward network and ecosystem (investors, partners, advisors) .
- Create and drive the market awareness within:
- top intelligence and border control leaders
- insurance executives, actuaries and analysts
- state officials
- Marine ecosystem thought leaders
- Lead the development of content and materials as tactical BD/sales tools and develop KPIs for each tool and marketing campaign
- Train BD/sales staff on tools to be used in executing the marketing strategy and measure effectiveness of materials
- Build and maintain market landscape of marine risk analytic companies, share, product information, promotional updates, strategies and update commercial team management on quarterly basis
- Oversee our digital marketing efforts on email, digital advertising, social, events, partnership, content, and other channels
- Create customer support materials and other assets
- Craft a strategy for social media engagement by WW
- Create and facilitate WW’s participation in advisory boards, focus groups and other collaborations
- Manage trade show presence, material use and E2E pathway to windward’s business
- Database campaign management, including creation of campaigns and segments
- Maintain marketing budget and coordinate monthly inputs/reporting with Accounting Dept