We are looking for an Account Manager with a passion for both the maritime world and data to join our analysts team. Windward Technical account managers are obsessed with customer success. They utilize their maritime domain expertise and intimate Windward system knowledge to optimally support Windward customers in their use of the Windward system.
The AM will:
- be in charge of operational deployment/product implementation
- Serve as Windward’s primary point of contact with customers
- Interacting with them on an ongoing basis in order to check satisfaction, and channel back valuable customer feedback
- Travel to customer sites around the world.
- Conduct thorough analysis into Windward data, producing valuable insights for customers.
- Communicate their insights across functions to various stakeholders
- Manage the customer’s SLA
- Proactively analyzes product-based delivery dates and current status against those required delivery dates.
- Monitor product activity to ensure that product supply is being held for its intended use.
- Work closely with dev and product to identify, resolve, and/or elevate potential shortfalls in advance of them occurring.
- Monitors overall product-based inventory levels and their relation to future anticipated commercial steps
- Perform analysis on non-forecast requests to determine fulfillment plan. Monitor and assist with fulfillment once a plan has been established.
- Acts as a liaison between Ops and Dev for system development and troubleshooting.